- Our policy lasts 4 weeks. Please submit any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items within 4 weeks after the product has been received.
- For packages lost in transit, please submit your claim no later than 4 weeks
after the estimated delivery date.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer prior to contacting
us with a reason for return (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Items that have been opened and worn more than once
- Items that don't include original packaging and product tags
- Mugs and similar items in which food and drink has been consumed
- Items over 30 days from date of purchase
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. In most cases this will be the email confirmation sent with your initial order.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to the return address stated on your package.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail it to the address stated on the package after you contact email@example.com to confirm the item is eligible for a return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.